Saturday, May 14, 2011

Off Day + Internship: Day 14

Actually I don’t want to post anything on off days de, but the game I’m playing is loading sooo slowly (now 29%).

If you guys free play la. It’s training a duck to race punya game. Very cute!.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/sims5000/ducklife3-evolution

Didn’t do much today la. Play game nia. So yesterday I went to explore town lo. I took one of the intra city buses and went pusing-pusing. The bus driver also very nice, I sit behind him ma, then he tell me this place is where and that place is where.

Oh! My game load finish d! Suddenly very fast!

Okay. So yesterday I went out to navigate town, and the bus that I took only went like half of town so now I only know where are some of the shopping malls.


Lunch went to McD and eat, and honestly, I forgot it was Thursday “McD Coke Glass” Day. I went there saw the long queue, nearly wanted to go KFC makan since nobody there. Then I looked at the glass and thought, well, since I’m here, in town, on a Thursday, what the heck? So I ordered McD and got myself a glass. Teehee.

Actually also wanted to go to the central market but very malas la. The weather was so hot. Then when it cooled down it was time to go back d, sebab I takut jam.

Anyway balik, then decided to go swimming. I think my frog is getting better, but I tak cukup tenaga to maintain the free-style for more than 1 lap at a time. ==

Then at night boss took us to Damai food court to have dinner and listen to Prof Steve Oakley give a talk on “No sharks fin soup”: After that, went home, was so goddamn tired for god knows what reason, so slept early.

It’s almost 4. I can be rajin and go swim since the weather is great. Or I can be malas and go sleep. Or I can be both and sit on a chair read book.

Hmm… what should I do?

Okay. The above was typed yesterday. And today I really malas to take picture so these picture is expired d one ah. Tomorrow I’ll take something to post.

Since this post so long d, I malas want to add more la. Today morning, go market, then in the afternoon, went to a complex sukan where the sports ministry is having some sports day to jaga a “No Sharks Fin” booth.

End of story.

Sorry ha. Very malas hari ni. Want sleep d.

No comments: