Monday, May 02, 2011

Internship: Day 4

Ah. What should I say today? Normally my posts are typed more or less right after I return from work but today for some reason I was really tired (although today was no different from the days before) and had a nap RIGHT after I returned home.

More like flopped onto the bed and fell immediately asleep. LOL

Erm. So this morning one thing interesting was I saw Garu, a male black cat, VERY beautiful, VERY manja, VERY cute go look at a hamster tunnel exhibit. He just planted his butt there and stared and the hamsters running around through the glass, occasionally pawing it.

The rest of the day, I hung out at the “Touch and Feel” section. That place seems like the main place I can be found at the moment cause there’s nothing for me to do anywhere else. Sometimes, when I feel bored and extra hardworking, I’ll walk down to the turtle exhibit and look for people. Failing to find people I’ll just hang out with the staff manning the snake exhibit. And play with snakes. shhh… don’t tell my boss(es). haha.

I was told today that I would have extra assignments to do: one, to make a poster about the biology of sharks and two, I’m no longer gonna do any morning feeding cause I’ll need to go to the local market and get information on the local fisheries, which, at the end of the internship I have to write up a report.

Guess I’ll have something to write about tomorrow. Day at the market! haha.

I need to learn how to let go and enjoy myself more.

I also need to research on that feeding show in case they suddenly spring it on me. But the way I see it, I’m the fifth in line so unless they really want me to do that show, there’s not much chance of me doing it. BUT, everyone other than my boss seems to really want me to start trying… hmm.

Aiya. My posts getting shorter and shorter hor? Come la come la. Anything you all want to ask just ask la... XD

No comments: