Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Internship: Day 13

Today there was a booking for 95 primary school students so I wasn’t needed to go to the market. And tomorrow is my off day so if I don’t update anything tomorrow and the day after, you know it’s because there’s nothing interesting. Planning to go round town esok, so see how la.

Anyway back to the 95 primary school students. There were 4 groups and they were horrible except for one under 6 years (I think) punya. They just made me reinforce my beliefs that I DO NOT like kids and I’m never gonna have them.

The other highlight of the day was I went in the SHARK TANK!!! YAY!!! There was a green turtle in the tank and when I came in WAP the feller gave me welcome bite. ==

So I was struggling to control my buoyancy and clean the glass at the same time until feeding time came. Then the other diver who came with me went up to get the fish and the fish la. Today I malas want to upload so later ha.

I think I should upload picture la. But later la. So now new resolution is to upload a picture with each blog. Anyway I WAS IN THE FEEDING SHOW WEH!!!!

The green turtle seems to love me cause when I tried to go out, it bit me again. And according to a staff, he was playing with the bubbles I blew out, something he never did with the other divers.

Haha.

Hoping that I won’t get lost masa merayau kk esok. ^^

No comments: