Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Internship: Day 5

Okay, so today, before I do anything else, I’m gonna start on this. The pasar trip didn’t come to realization cuz there were not enough space in the transport. Then she-boss said to go tomorrow, so I got assigned to wash a really dirty tank. Halfway through she came and said, ok, I’ve found transport, let’s go! But since I tengah wash tank tu, jadi tak jadi pergi lah.

So then she asked to meet her at the swimming pool back at the apartment for swimming lesson. Apparently my breathstroke and freestyle punya coordination is all wrong and she corrected me on that. Then suddenly I got myself a swimming session every week Tuesday. Haha.

Rushing back to The Green Connection for the afternoon feeding, so kesian, the animals kena go hungry one hour because of that, I don’t know if it’s my way of feeding, or the volume I’m feeding, the animals in the turtle rescue tank started to fight over the food. Especially 52(the name of the biggest hawksbill turtle) started bullying the other two smaller hawksbill and the bamboo sharks in the exhibit for the fish. Or maybe they were too hungry.

On a separate note: Garu seems to be quite used to me as well. Today he kept following me around, although I was rounding the exhibits. So cute!

Also today boss took us to dinner. Wao. 4 persons, 5 dishes. Inclusive of prawns and sotong. The supreme pork chop is REALLY good. If ada chance bawak ppl go eat there. Remember I say boss and gf very sweet? Now I think they two very also cute together la. They oh, keep trying to ask me drink beer only. Bad influence. Haha.

Em. So that’s all the report I can think off for today. Well then.

Off to the pasar tmr!!

No comments: