Thursday, May 05, 2011

Internship: Day 7

The highlight of today is the trip to the market. There were hammerhead sharks in today!

Oh yea. I’m not supposed to be so happy about this so yeah. There were the usual black tips and also a some lemon sharks, all with their fins cut off. It’s just so sad la.

Also outside the market there were 7 huge 20kilo manta rays going for… RM1 per kilo! So cheap! They were all sunbathing on the floor, dead, bloody.

And yet again,today was a really really slow day. Nothing much happening. We even closed up early today, 4.30om. Ah… so boring. I can’t even dive until she-boss gives the okay. ==

What else ah… nothing lo. I’m losing interest in updating this d la. Nmaybe I’ll kumpul kumpul everything and write it at the end of the month la.

3 comments:

思云 said...

it is obvious. the posts are getting shorter and shorter.. haha

Davis said...

nothing to write ma, especially on slow days. if ada special request i can write de. (e.g. story of x and y, etc)

MiKi Gan said...

Oh my HAMMERHEAD Shark. How dare the fisherman caught it from the sea, and kill my babies, how dare the fishmongers sell my "kepala tukul" shark in the market, how dare the public buy the shark from the market.

I'll kill them. Davis, pls update me how many hammerhead sharks u saw in the monthly report (blog la ~)