Friday, May 06, 2011

Internship: Day 8

My Google chrome crashed today. I know, I know, this has nothing to do with my internship but I just want to type that. Geram! I was doing research ni!

Today’s market was unexciting, not much to see and not much that’s new. There’s even a stall that I suspect was selling leftover sharks from yesterday cuz that’s the only stall that had ys’s hammerhead sharks. There were plenty of small spotted rays on sale though, and I think the vendors are starting to recognize me. Hopefully they won’t get mad at me until I finish this project la.

Afternoon while no one was in, I figured out a new thing to do to pass the time. I go to the shark tank, stand in front of it, and mentally recite what I would say if I were to give a show on shark feeding. I mean, I’ve memorized all the facts the others give but it’s just a matter of how and when I present those facts. Still working on that, cuz before I get a chance to complete the mental presentation, someone walks in and interrupts me. ==

Erm. I did a fish dissection today. Nothing much, just that the gills are brown instead of red. But not sure if that’s the cause of death cuz the fish was frozen and defrosted prior to dissection. There was a school group today but I wasn’t in charge so I kept out of the way. Well honestly I did try to lead them but… the group did not pay any attention to me so I gave up.

Maybe the highlight of the day is that there is this really funny song. In Chinese is “后来” dunno who sing. But if you know the song, imagine sung in Malay, and the lyrics are talking about geckos. Seriously damn funny. ^^

What else ah. Nothing la. Cannot remember d. I’ll try to write a daily post la. If too short I decide to write something about the place instead of my intern work time. E.g. the staff, the fish, etc.

Okay la. Remember oh ppl, if nampak my msn available can disturb me.

Remember ah.

LOL.

1 comment:

stupid monk said...

hahaha.. damn funny!!
about geckos?!!! wahahaha