Friday, September 18, 2009

Where are you, Freedom?

I went to Pulau Kapas with my coursemates yesterday. Just came back. Had a Great time. Really. the only reason why there are no other elaborations is because i'm tired.

more tired than before i went to the island.

"A person who needs a vacation the most is one that just had a vacation."

How true.

Anyway, back on topic.

I went there with high hopes of finding my lost feeling of freedom.

I needed to feel free again.

Now that i'm back,

I feel refreshed but exhausted at the same time.

I feel lethargic.

I feel peaceful.

But Freedom eludes me.

Somewhere along the way from F5 to UMT, i must have locked myself without realising it and misplaced my key of freedom.

As it is now, the key is lost.

A spare key exists, i suppose. But i can not and will not obtain it from where it is held.

2 comments:

MiKi Gan said...

The spare key was in your brain.
Just you don't realize K.
The freedom is always be with you.
Just something else in your brain had covered it.

Davis said...

lol. maybe. but i terletak the original key in a place that i cannot retrieve it anymore.

shall work hard to unearth the spare key.

haha.