Monday, September 21, 2009

Raya holidays

As many of you know, i did not go back to civilisation this raya holidays, choosing instead to remain in this godforsaken jungle habitat. (i swear the ants in my house are having baby booms)

I'm gonna miss ya fish. sorry that i'm not able to see you off at the airport. (will make added effort to kidnap you when you eventually come back). dont forget to wait for my bananas at UK! you MUST show me proof that you ate them even tho they are bound to arrive mouldy and brown. bwaahahahaah...

one reason why i did not want to go back is because i KNOW i wont be able to do any work at home. i'd spend time going out, meeting friends, playing with my guitar etc...

anything but my coursework.

which is building up and generating dust.

and also what i'm SUPPOSED to do like right now.

and speaking of which i shall get started AFTER this:

I NEED TO WIN THE LOTTERY!!!


why?

lottery -> money -> CAR = freedom!!!

my formula for now. don't disprove it.

maybe i'm new at driving but i really like being behind the wheels.

everyone else who has driven for more than to years has tried to convince me that driving is tiring, straining and boring. (which includes majority of my friends and 2 parents)

maybe i will feel like that after two years. but why not enjoy it when i feel like enjoying it?

here i thank my roommate for loaning me her baby and trusting me so much.

i am really REALLY happy that you are more worried about my well being than that of your car.

i'm fine. REALLY.

maybe i sucked when i drove you off, but on the way back i was okay. nothing bad happened today either when i drove my other friend to the station and back.

i've improved lots compared to the first drive i had in KT. (also after your scolding.)

i feel blessed to have such friends.

fate might have not given me the best in life, but i'm grateful that it did not chose to give me the worst in life, either.

2 comments:

MiKi Gan said...

Agree with your improvement in driving.
But, what is that formula ???
Haha...that's funny. =)

Davis said...

suddenly thought of it.
i also dunno where it came from. haha.