Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Forgiveness is a choice

I will forgive you. Because for the great me there is no sense at all in being all worked up in anger over an idiotic small-fry like you.

You being an idiot, I harbor no hopes in you being able to understand even the reasons and common sense of the average human being.

Also, there is no way an idiot like you could have made any plans even resembling what you claim to have made.

Why should I waste my precious energy and time deliberating over your kind?

Why should I waste time over an idiot?

Oh Idiot, I don’t expect anything from you.

Therefore, I don’t care.

Whatever you do, you’re just fulfilling your part as an idiot.

And if I mull over it anymore, I’d be an idiot for being angry at an idiot.

So you did anything wrong, it’s alright, for who am I to expect anything from an idiot?

Thus, I forgive you, for it is useless to expect anything more.

No comments: