Monday, October 25, 2010

For procrastination controls me

My flight to and from KL was uneventful. but nevertheless the aftereffects i suffered was an hour of friggin high after landing.

i'm now "safely" in KT, preparing a battle against and onslaught of deadlines for various assignments, reports and THE presentation of the semester.

but somehow procrastination got the better me and i'm here, sitting in an empty lecture hall, typing this, wasting my time, and NOT getting any beneficial work done.

==

one half of me wants to continue working, but the dominant half of it wants me to play need for speed 2. so the submissive half is fighting what i would say a losing war against the dominant one. so while the war is ongoing, the submissive half is painfully refraining the dominant half from racing cars, and the dominant one is just as easily not allowing the submissive one to start working.

and so the end result is doing this. updating my blog.

haih. is the only time i can find to update my blog during intrapersonal fights like these?

and now i've nothing else to say. ==

i think the dominant half is winning.

5 comments:

Natassha Halil said...

You're pathetic. But everyone has this phase. Problematic, innit?

By the way, I've written a new post on my blog. Will try to post things EVERY SINGLE DAY since I've nothing else better to do. Hah! :D

Davis said...

haha. lets see for hoe long you'll be able to keep it up, shall we? X3

Natassha Halil said...

Oh, don't you tempt me. Cause you'll be feeding of my speed dust. Haha!

Davis said...

Ceh! nak bertanding lah tu! But one per day i can't la. My target of one per week also in the dust d.

Natassha Halil said...

Told you. Hehe.. so I'm starting my religious commitment to blogging as of yesterday. And as promised, there are two posts already. Heeee...