Tuesday, March 11, 2008

...

im very depressed now. cuz i just got my STPM reults today. not that i didnt except it but i suppose im angry with myself for not working harder for a better reult.

what a waste of two years.

this is going to sound like im blaming my fault on everyone else but i wanna say it anyway.

IF I HAVENT TRANSFERRED FROM MY OLD SCHOOL THIS WOULDNT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay. fustration vented.

list of people im blaming:
my dad: for moving the house and forcing me to transferr from a superior school to a stupid one.
the new school : for having BAD administration
for ruining my mood to study in school
for being so stupid and uptight
for having unnecessary rules

tons of stuff about the new school. you probably think by now that im just a brat but if you arent in my situation you wouldnt know.

okay so maybe im unable to adapt myself. but still!

*sigh*

i still KNOW i'll do better if i did not tranfer schools.

if you wanna know why i condemn the school and which school is it (assuming you live in my country) give me a line.

or else i dont see a reason to bother. this is so far just a rant space for me.

No comments: