Sunday, January 06, 2013

Ze Obligatory New Year Post

2013
Okay, so it’s nearly a week into the new year, and looking back at last year, at this time I was two-timing offers from to two companies (God, I’ve been working for a year! Almost anyway. Has it really been THAT long?). Anyway, last year was the first year that I have a list of resolutions, which, I might add, I held on to for the beginning half of the year.

>here comes the excuse<

-Then, in the later half, the old bean refused to renew the lease on the then current house and we have to shift in two weeks short notice to another place 5 minutes drive away. Story of my life, for as long as I have been born. So we shifted and the transition did hell to my momentum, which I never really did regain even now (I’m trying!) and the first of my new year resolutions failed. Horribly.-

But that’s that.

This year, I’m gonna like write it in capital letters and stick it somewhere noticeable. That kinda visibility should up it’s chances of surviving a bit.

I haven’t really gotten to write this year’s yet. But top of the list is to: repay PTPTN!!!

I’ll think of the others later. XD

No comments: