Saturday, January 26, 2013

Checking off the list

Right. 

So as the first month of twelve this year is nearing an end, I am THIS (> <) close to completing my first resolution:

Pay my PTPTN.

Which will be done in the next two weeks, as it is not good to owe people money over Chinese New Year. (A belief I make my principle, anyway)

I’ve also accomplished a sub-resolution. But I shall remain mysterious about this one. Hahahaha~

Moving on.

Samsung-Galaxy-S3-Garnet-Red-Gallery

Next in the list is to replace my c7 with an s3, due maybe April or May, given two reasons. One being that after that pulling that PTPTN stint, I will be broke for the next few months trying to rebuild my “fortune” and also that s4 is supposed to be announced around March, so being me, I’m waiting for the price to drop. A reeeeally risky move seeing that Note2 SUDDENLY had a price increase god knows for what reason.

After that…. There will be another resolution requiring the use of one grand (or more) of my savings. So….

Damn. The year of the Snake is definitely a money spending year for me. I can only hope that the year of the Horse will protect my wallet more. 

No comments: