Saturday, March 24, 2012

When you are not sure whether you want Time to run or crawl

Time, as we all should already know by now, has its own pace. The scumbag likes to run when we need to take it slow and crawl when we wish it to be fast. So what does it do if one wants it to be fast and slow at the same time? Damn you know they don’t care, Time goes as it goes. It’s just fast sometimes because we are often too preoccupied with stuff (fun, stress, work, whatever) to notice it pass us. Then when we have nothing better to focus on, we do nothing but stare at the clock, making its agonizing slow pace seem to be so much slower than it would rightfully seem to be.

I want time to move slower because there are so many things I wanna do and just so many more hours I wanna sleep. Lol. Jk. But seriously, if time was a little slower, I could learn more things. Then again, chances would be higher if I just wish that my brain learns and absorbs things better. That’d probably work better than relying on time to walk the pace I want it to.

Then, I wish time would move faster because I’m anticipating the future arrival of many other things. Like the inevitable price reduction on ultrabooks for various brands so that I can afford to get one that is reasonably powered and updated, also a speed monster that will not eat up its own battery life. I’m being a tad bit unreasonable here, I know. XD

I’m also looking forward to the completion of the LRT rail that’s supposed to be done in a few years time. Reason being, once it’s completed I do not have to dread the jam on the way home every night, sparing me the agony of sharing road space with a thousand other equally irritated drivers that are unwillingly stuck in gridlock such as I. Then, I would be able to get back home earlier every night and leave home later since the I live (or should be living) in between two stations, saving me many hours each day. And WHEN that happens I can finally probably get a dog ^^

 

funny-pictures-dog-says-that-cat-is-evil-when-you-are-not-watching

 

I can’t get one now cause I’m not home often enough and long enough to care for the little fella. I don’t want to end up being one of those human beings who gets a pet and ends up not knowing anything about it. When I was working before, I always have to control myself to not show my pissed off face when some “loving” pet owner comes in with their pampered pet complaining of some illness and knowing nothing about the symptoms and condition of the pet. And who actually does, you ask? Well, in most cases the maid. Then they go around saying that the animal belongs to them when the animals, for the most part, are closer to the maid compared to them.

Oh well. Getting off topic.

Means its time for me to stop. Haha.

Time was never meant to be controlled by humans. All we can do is to try to ignore its passage while making the most of it.

I will.

No comments: