Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Decisions, decisions


I think because I ridicule god too much, that’s why it derives joy and enacts revenge by playing with my head.

Why else would this company be able to choose the worst possible timing to present their job offer to me?

If I were to work for them, it would be only for the salary, as I do not see myself learning anything or staying there forever if there is another option.

To put it simply, this offer is like a bird – a chicken, which allows itself to be captured ONLY when there are other more tempting species flitting around in the bush.

If the animals in the bush are non-existent, this stupid avian creature disappears from sight as well.

Two weeks ago when I made my decision to just be satisfied by this common fowl, and ignore those more to my interest that were just beyond my grasp in that imaginary bush, the goddamned chicken was nowhere to be found.

Despite my best efforts to locate the animal, it remained elusive. Now that I’ve regained some confidence and set my sights on the more magnificent prizes in the bush, this chicken has returned, presenting itself in a cage.

I have yet to accept it.

Because this time, I REALLY want that eagle in that bush.

But harsh reality speaks to me. That eagle, being such a wanted and magnificent creature, is truly hard to capture.

This chicken would make me live a mediocre and money-chasing life.

But this chicken has always been playing with my head.

And now it’s walking towards that bush, but a leash trails behind it. Telling me that its way easier to capture compared to that sought after eagle.

AAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! AS I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN, I HATE YOU, YOU DEITY ABOVE THAT’S AMUSING YOURSELF WITH THE SHOW YOU CALL HUMANS!

1 comment:

stupid monk said...

Ask u to do more good deed one la.. haha.. so tempting ah the eagle and chicken? find the one which can develop urself and bring happiness one lo..