Monday, March 08, 2010

Now I remember why i'm not an Atheist

Why?

Cause at times I feel there's this higher power helping me avoid bad things in life. And i'm sure i've said this a million times: "sure i don't get the best out of life, but i'm glad i'm not stationed to pick up the worst bits either."

That, people, came from a self-professed pessimist.

yep. i'm just happy to receive the normal bits. not the best, not the worst.

and i really feel blessed that i do not have to fix my car.

cuz some overgrown kambing on four wheels dashed out of a junction cross the road where i had right of way nearly made me hit it. i was doing =... 80? 90? no idea.

luckily there were no cars to the left where i swerved to, or if there WAS, luckily i did not hit them.

i'm sorry for the shock i gave to the two passengers i had then. lucky im accustomed to high speed turns, no? haha just joking.

and for the record, i'm a deist praying to buddha. XD

4 comments:

stupid monk said...

hahahaha.. who are the two passengers? i wanna to interview them..
grateful for given the chance of living~

Vicki said...

don't worry bout it. i'm getting used to it. not the first nor second time. =)

MiKi Gan said...

Be careful next time k. ^.^

Davis said...

wk:
nah. one of them just appeared ^^

vk:
you told me i should have honked the idiot right? truth to the told, it never occured to me to sound the horn. my mind at that moment was like "wow. car. idiot. move one side. NOW." XD

ys:
i do everything in my power to do so, but got la time when i mis-step. ^^ (and i really hope takde next time lor haha.)