Friday, February 26, 2010

For the First time~

I wonder if i am a masochist. Sadist i KNOW i am since a long time ago, and i think deep down each and every one of us has a little sadistic nature in them. i mean, when someone falls, don't we like at least smile before rushing over in concern? second part is probably not in most people ^^

Anyway, back on track, i say that because think the pain from the muscle ache i'm experiencing now is kinda... nice? haha. takes me back to the days when i was training at Assunta. i used to always wake up on Sundays with muscle aches that lasted for DAYS! but i always looked forward to it XD

my campus has a badminton court!!! muscle ache result from that. damn! to think i never realised it in my two years here!! then there's a pool table we could use, too!! all free!! wahahahhaa~!

kay. i'm getting carried away. carrying on to more sobering news. my car has battery/wiring/alternator/what not problems. so i have to go get it fixed tomorrow. praying that it's the battery and tomorrow i NEED to finish filming!!! GAH!

About the pool table: It was always lying in the Pusat Sukan and i always wondered "How the heck anyone's gonna play this without equipment??!" when i passed by. Turns out they let you borrow it from the office. ^^ So means can play during office hours only. One complaint though, they SHOULD fix the fan. It was friggin hot. Imagine working up a sweat while playing pool!!

The other discovery was fun too (badminton court). Back when I used to play every week, I could take on a double pair by myself for a full hour before resting. Now with the lack of exercise~I could only tahan for like half an hour before timing out. ==ll

So as I’m typing this now my whole body is aching. except my left hand - never used it lol. but my right hand involuntarily shakes from time to time. XD abit like ouji's o.O

I booked the court next week too! hahahaha~

2 comments:

J Mok said...

"For the first time~~ I look into your eyes~~ For the first time I look through your smile~~" xD Sorry...the song just come up when I read your title. xD

I dunno which I am. Probably a little of both sadist and masochist since I'm in Kendo. xD It comes as part of the package. xD

Davis said...

*high five* there's probably a dormant sado-masochistic personality in us. ^^

apa song tu? tak pernah dengar also.