Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Field Trip awaiting...

My lecturer for "Biology of Marine Vertebrates" is taking us on field trip tomorrow!! but before that:

I’ve decided that the remaining videos I have will be uploaded on facebook instead.

Reason 1: it looks HORRIBLE on blogspot.

Reason 2: I’m being a nice person and complying with requests of the stars from the video who wish avoid publicity. (cuz my blog public ma)

Reason 3: em. Cuz my facebook no video? Saje wan to put this reason. 3 nice number what.

Anyway. Seriously. Back to topic.

I’m goin on course field trip to Langkawi tomorrow! YEAH hahahaha…..

I’m supposed to do a presentation or something on it as an assignment so expect pictures and vids(maybe)… still deciding whether to put em here or facebook.

Maybe some here some there.

although the bus trip will be long and tiring... oh wth. can sleep on bus ma. i just hope whoever sits beside me doesn't ask me to shut the air con due to coldness.
you'd be suprised how many people cannot stand the cold around here. sheesh.

No comments: