Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Day in my obviously "quite" stressed uni life

Was woken up at 6 am by roommate.

Was woken up AGAIN at 8am by said roommate asking why the heck I need so much sleep.

Was then horribly woken up by ringtone on phone at 9am. This time by coursemate who told me I made to go attend debate at KK3 (classroom. Debate activity was forced on me weeks ago and very naturally escaped my mind)

OH DAMN.

I have to debate today?!! WHAT?!! I don’t even know HOW to debate!!

Woke up and got ready hurriedly and rushed to KK3. Was already half an hour late. However when eavesdropping at the door it did not really sound like a debate was going on in there but got la some person talking.

I slowly opened the door and slipped inside. Nodded to the person (who btw reminded me VERY MUCH of the kappa with his mannerisms and body language, not to mention way of speech…) and went to meet my contact who then FINALLY told me this was only a workshop for debate beginners.

I let out a breath I never knew I was holding.

OH THANK GOODNESS!!! HAHAHAHAAH! <--Inner voice

No comments: