Saturday, January 17, 2009

My First home-made Movie Clip!!! FINALLY!

This was actually completed sometime late August last year but i never uploaded it due to poor connection. Today i discovered the libraries can ACTUALLY upload stuff!!!



okay so i was blur and never noticed. but then again don't blame me. its the libray's comp and i never would have realised it if not for the fact that my laptop's in the hospital.

Ok. so now i shall sing some self praises:

This is my first video!!! YAY! i actually have a couple more in my External HD but be patient ya. one at a time. FOr starters, i thought it was great. But after i made a couple more i thought this was NOT so great. means i improved, okay. Plus that night i spent FIVE hours on the video, disturbing my roommate who was trying to study.

sorry ya. just don't kick me out of the house next sem and beyond...


the music doesn't really match but its my first time doing something like this okay... the rest are a bit better. i was clever enough to just put ONE song. haven't mastered the art of mixing songs just yet.

please comment on the video.


thank you.


XD

No comments: