Thursday, December 11, 2014

The will to live

When someone loses the will to live, is he depressed? Or is he just too lazy to carry on with life?

The law of human nature is denial. Like the real insane people will never admit they are crazy or that those who are drunk will not acknowledge they are drunk, the people who are really depressed will think that they are too lazy to carry on and deny that they are depressed. Same goes to the lazy ones who will use depression as an excuse to not live life.

But why do we carry on with life? I find it pointless.

I have lost the will to do so. I find it totally pointless to continue life as it is.

Why do I carry on with life?

I guess I’m a coward.

I do not dare to end my life.

Now I see the appeal of dying by drug overdose.


I should try that sometime.

No comments: