Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Of 2012 and my recent (mis)deeds

So. Recapping on this year and what I’m up to recently.

Hmm.

This year happened really fast. I had just started my job and *poof* now I’m nearly one year in. haha~ anyway about the job, I was made to sign the following agreement.

I’m not allowed to talk about work on my blog. Or on FB. Or anywhere online. But I can answer discrete questions in private while in public so… you know what to do if you’re interested in this particular topic. ^^

clip_image002
Oh really~

Then. BBW announced its event early in the year and I spent more than half of this year anxiously waiting and carefully saving for my budget in their 3 week book sale.

Ever since their announcement I approached every other major book store discounts (MPH, popular and the likes) with suspicion and kept thinking: “This will appear at the sale in December!!!”

526388_10150965519060098_1205375397_a 
So much so that my over excitement led my brain to believe that the sale was gonna be held in November. LOL

As expected, I blew my budget twice over, forcing me to be only able to settle my PTPTN loan by early febuary instead of end of this year as planned in my resolution for this year.

clip_image006
This is not the complete haul. I have few more from my third trip and am going for a fourth trip on the second last day of the sale. God knows what my damages will amount to. >w<

On another note.

I’ve been looking at these for a long time.
clip_image008

As nice as the lime green colouring on the shoes might appeal to me, it is a rather odd colour to be seen with were I to follow up on one of my plans come next year February.

So I think I’ll wait for a better colour combo to come up first. *sigh*

Oh well.

The year is ending. Will the world end before it? Sorry. Couldn’t resist.

Anyway if it doesn’t, I will try my best this time to keep to my resolutions. Again.

207798970276352491_c6PqKAB2_b















No comments: