Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Do Dreams Come True?

I don’t normally remember my dreams, but maybe this one stuck to my head due to three things:

1. I was driving.

2. I misplaced my car.

3. The person I asked for directions gave me a very “memorable” answer.

So I was driving down a highway, (heading for home, I suppose – I don’t remember) then came a toll booth that instructed Touch N’ Go users to go up a long green flyover – which I did.

Then after the toll I looked for a way to go back down, and it turns out the place led to a HUGE shopping mall with an equally HUGE parking area.

And so for some reason I parked my car and walked into the mall, and subsequently got myself lost.

I tried asking for directions from this bangla in the food court, and he said he didn’t know the way. So I wandered around and found a Maxis centre. The woman inside seemed to know something but couldn’t tell me. Then she said:

“When we worked here, they told us this was the ONLY PLACE THAT EXISTED”

Nevertheless I must have looked so confused that she wrote something on a poster and showed it to me – directions, I suppose, cause I  remember going to the carpark later.

Trouble was I had forgotten where I parked my car and had to wander around again searching for it. I was still searching for it when an incoming call woke me up.

Crap. This is definitely ONE dream I don’t want coming true.

Moral of the story: ALWAYS TAKE A PICTURE OF A MARKED PILLAR NEAR YOUR PARKING SPACE.

XD

In another somewhat related note: The Eagle is chewing on the bait.

Hee.

1 comment:

stupid monk said...

“When we worked here, they told us this was the ONLY PLACE THAT EXISTED”

ahahahaha