Friday, March 25, 2011

I hate (certain) human beings ==ll

Sometimes it’s not that I don’t want to keep up with the latest news, however in local papers ALL they bloody talk about is politics and show off their brainless-ness. I mean. How stupid can you get? I can’t imagine how some people can be so goddamn moronic and say something totally stupid and still think that they are saying something intelligent enough to mask their ALREADY VERY apparent idiocy.

I can’t read local news without getting pissed off at the people sitting in high places.

Am I to blame for being too liberal and open-minded, or are they just plain stupid?

Okay, condemn people who are different from you. For all I care it IS your right. But please don’t’ try to FORCE others to condemn them as well. That’s certainly out of anyone’s jurisdiction.

We can like whatever we like, whenever we like, and whenever we like.

It’s our freedom.

But then again, to you guys, freedom doesn’t mean anything. Does it? Here, everything has limits. And that applies to freedom as well.

WTH. Freedom is the ONE thing you can’t put a limit on. Or else it’s not bloody hell called freedom! It’s like saying “hey, I’m giving this to you for FREE! You are FREE to do whatever you want with it! But?? Jeng jeng jeng… you have to pay me something, and you can’t use it for blah blah purposes.”

Hell that’s a goddamn rule. RULE!

I don’t care what you think. I don’t care where this godforsaken piece of land is heading. I’m totally in favor of some natural disaster wiping the ENTIRE human race out. Leave NO survivors. But if the end of the world doesn’t come, I still want out. What? Did you think I appreciate being here so much that I would tolerate being called an outsider although I am not? Damn you. I’d rather be rightfully called an outsider some in some other place.

What I would just LOVE to see is this land being filled with ONLY people like you. Then I want to see how long it lasts. I want to see the internal disaster that will most certainly rain on you brainless idiots.

I want out.

No comments: