Sunday, July 25, 2010

3rd time's the charm

today after visiting the hatchery i went for dinner and caught a football game. (no i'm not a football fan) anyway it was Malaysia vs South Korea and the striker was shooting a penalty kick. the attempt didn't go well and it rebounded immediately but the feller went after the rebounded ball and kicked again, fail. then again, the ball got further, and every other defender on the opposing them was chasing him. then he kicked it for the third time and the ball went straight for the goal. ^^

an overhead camera showed the entire opposing team's players surrounding this guy and the lone goal keeper at the goal that couldn't save the ball since probably he can't see the angle properly due to over crowding of the players.

nice goal. ^^

three's a crowd. two i can handle. i usually avoid crowds. but when my anti-social mood surfaces i go out out my way to make sure places i go lack human life or at most two people around me. any more than that i can't tolerate. worse things is, my anti-social self seem to surface together with my depression. so if i don't act like myself, i'm sorry. if i don't act like the Self you know, i'm sorry. cuz that's probably one of my other personalities. i have so many spilt personalities that i don't know who i am anymore.

No comments: