Sunday, November 15, 2009

YA-HAH!!!!!!!!!

ok done.

huh? what?! *stares at checklist in disbelief*

i'm really done?

*double checks, triple checks...and checks again*

...


...


...


Ya-HA! I'M DONE! I'M DONE WITH THE GODDAMN REPORT!!!!

*continues like a mad person*

I'm sorry I totally abandoned you lately,
yet you stay so loyally by my side without a sound,
in the silence you watched over me,
yet in my state of mind i felt you were mocking me;
i'm sorry.
for the days that i have ignored you,
now i will make it up by your side this night.

...



...



...



or so i would like to say to my dear, dear bed.

however for some stupid reason there was a power shortage at my house while i was still finishing up this bloody report.

so i cant go sleep in my bed even if i wanted to.

Luckily the autosave rescued my document. well, part of it anyway.

and of ALL houses it has to hit MY house. my neighbors all have power. Damn.

so i took refuge in my friend's house.

another reason why i can't say the above verse to my bed is because...

its morning.

ah whatever. felt like posting status message on fb saying that i'm done but decided to blog instead.

to prove how free i finally am now.

muahahahahahahhahha.....

forgive me. i have not eaten or drank in the past 26 hours and have not slept for twice as long.

so its just very normal to have screws loose in the brain.

felt like killing people the moment my comp died too (no battery attached). ah well its over.

and oh, people with freedom?

i dont hate you peeps anymore!

nyahahahahahah............

think i'll post something on fb anyway. ^^

1 comment:

stupid monk said...

YA-HAH!!!!!!!!
Feel happy for you!
Feel happy for our coursemates...
Feel happy fr myself!!!!