Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Freedom? What FREEDOM?!!

damn. everywhere i go i see people posting up stuff about THEIR merdeka day.

my last paper ended yesterday morning. earlier than some of you people! HAH!

but still not free. the chains of responsibility is tying me down till 15th of nov: a report i'm frantically trying to catch up on after abandoning it for ... what, a month? two??

anyway. that's all. shouldn't even be here. should, no MUST catch up on the goddamn report. no sleep tonight either.

you guys who got freedom,

i hate you.

at least til i pass up my report and my own freedom comes to me.

then i'll like you all again.

kthxbai.

2 comments:

stupid monk said...

luckily u din hate me now..

MiKi Gan said...

Sharky or Sharky
Gambatte la...
Try your best lo...
Don't care about them...
Don't facebook-ing lo...
Who ask us are BioM ?
Learn more things is better than learn nothing...
Do well, eat well, sleep well