Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My First Tag! ^-^ -thx kitsune!-

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 9.00 pm Wednesday 14th May 2008

Name: You should know me by now o.O
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 6? 7? which country size you talking about?
Height: err... i forgot. a bit under 6 ft?

Where do you live: wherever i can survive...
Favourite drinks: depends on mood. mostly cold stuff
Favourite breakfast: egg! sausages! ham! eggs! seafood? o.O oh and did i mention eggs?

Have you ever been on a plane: whats a plane? *looks at flying piece of metal in sky* oh that. no.
Swam in the ocean: no. waded in it tho. water level not high enough to be swimming in. (parents prefer we keep close to shore in case a tsunami comes and sweeps us all to our horrible, watery grave)
Fallen asleep in school: I don't sleep in school. I just take power naps. XD
Broken someone's heart: does a rat count? when i did my rat dissection i tore out its heart and cut it in half (thats considered broken right? its not whole anymore) but it was dead for a LONG time so there wasn't any blood -_- (was severely disappointed) i have pictures of it though. its really small. btw the rat's name is tommy, christened it before the dissection lol.
Fell off your chair: err... not that i remember. but instead made many others fall from THEIR chair. XD
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: SMS, yes. but normally i fall asleep cuz i put my phone on my bed and wait there.

Saved e-mails: of course! one must utilize the amount of space that is provided to save your emails in your inbox! its what the service is created for!
What is your room like: its not my room anymore. i share it with my sister. Oh the AGONY.........
What's right beside you: my cat. oh wait. he jumped off the CPU he was sleeping on. now its just the CPU.
What is the last thing you ate: prawns.

Ever had chicken pox: had a mild one when i was little so the doctors said i might not be immune to it and might get it again. so people with chicken pox! STAY AWAY!!
Sore throat: yup. every time it yell at my brother/father (no often though, thank GOD. my sore throats are terrible!)
Stitches: err... 2 stitches when my brother threw something sharp at my eye (on my eyebrow) when i was... standard 3? 5? dont remember. and another 2 on my hand when McCoy (clinic resident blood donor dog) bit me at work three years ago. ^^;
Broken nose: nope. but i think i might have broken some guy's nose during practise. nah. dun think so. his nose looks fine the practise after. (was abit worried when it bled tho... *swt*)

Do you believe in love at first sight: yeah. and i also believe that 99% of those relationships do not work out in the end. ^.^
Like picnics: never been on a proper one. but i wouldn't like it anywhere in this country i suppose. it'd be too hot.
Who was the last person you danced with: i.... dont dance -_-"
Last made you smile: a four month old kitten named Urkle at work XD
You last yelled at: a dog that did not stay still while i was trying to shave off all his hair (at work). not very loud though. i WAS working.

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: i like most people. and i talk to most people ; )
Kissed anyone: no
Get sick: had a mild irritation that caused me to sneeze at later part of day - hazard of working with furry animals
Talked to an ex: talked to an ex-Assuntarian ^^;
Miss someone: yep. i didnt manage to hit my brother when i threw his bag at him. (need to seriously brush up on my aiming skills)
Eat: what do you think?

Best feeling in the world: standing outside with just T-shirt and jeans on a drizzling night in Genting (parents wont let me out if the rain's heavy XD)
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: no. they are disiplined to sleep on the shelf. independent toys. yeah.
What's under your bed: i think one piece of guitar tab is there but i'm too lazy to get it out. oh and my bed obviously isn't floating.
Who do you really hate: pushy customers. wait. make that pushy RUDE customers.
What time is it now: 10.00 pm (o.O its been an HOUR?!)

Random:
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: people actually. im working out the lastest storyline to my story. or must it be a real person?
Q: Do you have any siblings: deja vu... i believe i answered this... 5 years... three months... an hour ago...?
Q: Do you want children: dunno. i dislike other people's kids/brats.
Q: Do you smile often: err... depends on mood? *sinister smile*
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: its passable. do you?
Q: Are your toenails painted: course not.

Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: i dunno. who do you know that has a bed lined with cash and other valuables (preferably who do not realise it himself)?
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: white Tiger shirt
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: counting money.

Q: I can't wait till: the UPU results come out!! God they are so damn slow! after that i'll have other stuff to wait for.
Q: When did you cry last: Form 4? God that was so embarassing. Come to think of it i dunno why i did it. -_-"
Q: Are you a friendly person: To most people. *fake smile* lol
Q: Do you have any pets: I have... a CAT (see previous post). there are tadpoles in my house tho (my brother) and fish (my father) XD

Where is the person you have feelings for right now? in writing (my story).
heh heh. I need to have feelings for my characters or else they wont seem alive to me.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
i held hands with.... err..... does shaking hands count?
Do you sleep with the TV on?
nope. i sleep with the radio on sometimes. ^-^

What are you doing right now?
watching eyeshield 21, reading newspaper, thinking, plus all the necessary stuff to survive (breathing, pumping blood, etc.)
Have you ever crawled through a window?
nope. but i broke into a house once though. by accident. i thought it was my house. lol

Are you too forgiving?
it depends heavily on the person who did me wrong.
Are you closer to your mother or father?
my mom.
Who was the last person you cried in front of?
whoever who knew when and why i cried the last time would know who she is.
How many people can you say you've really loved?
err... i really dunno how to reply this.

Do you eat healthy?
not really. am i gonna die soon? *faints*
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
my ex...teacher? my teachers are always my teachers. they will never be ex-ed. XD yeah i even had one of my standard 6 teacher. ^-^
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Nope. what others say dont affect me too much emotionally.
How often do you go to church?
this is such a stupid question. what? you expect EVERYONE to be christian? lol. just joking. i set foot in a church... twice. in my lifetime.

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
myself. preferably in a empty dark room with my blade for company.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
i dunno. depends on mood of the moment?
Are you confident? i would think so. i think. oh wth im not even confident with my answer XD

5 things I was doing 10 years ago.. (o.O thats nearly half my life! wow! lol)
1- going to school
2-doing homework
3-taking almost daily tests
4-having quarter yearly exams
5-drawing

5 things on my to-do list today
1- post this tag
2- practise guitar (class tmr... ^-^" have to make sure im fluent)
3- finish reading the newspaper
4- think of what to do tmr (my off day... yay)
5- get some sleep

5 snacks I enjoy
1- cadbury dark chocolate
2-any dark chocolate (with a quality standard)
3- twisties -chicken
4- double decker - prawn
5- cheezels - original

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1-get accepted to do veterinary science in a foreign university (new zealand, australia?) and hop on a plane to pursue it
2- get three dogs (a siberian husky, an alaskan malamute, and a black alsatian)
3-get a huge kennel with air conditioning and rooms for my dogs including bathroom, kitchen and living hall.
4- put the rest in FD to generate interest
5- use the interest to get whatever else i want XD


5 of my bad habits
1- money minded (is that a bad habit?)
2- lazy
3- need too much sleep
4- fond of staring into space (wasting time)
5- doodling on odd pieces of paper?

5 places I have lived in
1- cheras (till standard 2)
2- old klang road (till standard 5)
3- PJS 7, bandar sunway (till form 3)
4- PJS 9/3A bandar sunway (till form 4)
5- PJS 9/3B bandar sunway (till form 5)
... i have more... we actually shifted 3 times since then. plus there are the places we stay during vacations....

5 jobs I've had
1- Student (looking forward to being one again)
2- Babysitter (all my grandparents' grandchildren. excluding me, of course. oh and those who are elder)
3- Veterinary Assistant (the only one which pays real $$)
4- temp loan shark? (i charge very low interest rate... heh heh) -not doing it anymore. unless you WANT me to?-
5- err... scary bishonen-looking but perverted bi-sexual rapist back in form 5? o.O *swt* wasn't really a 'job' but wth.


5 people I tag
1- people who wanna steal this. but since i dunno who u are i can't sign your guestbook.
2-err...
3- um...

^-^" everyone who i know who has a blog has already been tagged... err... im not gonna sign your guest book but zwei do you wanna be tagged?

No comments: