Saturday, September 15, 2012

*Rant alert*

2_02

I find it irritating when people come and judge you when you are not living your life the way they think you should. It’s MY effing life, okay? Don’t go lecturing me because I’m not living the life you wanted to live. It’s not like you’re the perfect role model in living anyway. Even if you ARE, I wouldn’t in a >insert infinite number here< years even start DREAMING that I would want to go through a day of yours. If you love the way you live so much, why don’t I see you living it in content?

Hooo~ I see. THAT’s your plan. Just because you are an epic failure, and can’t be happy with what you have, you want to lead others into the miserable path you have walked on and watch the suffering of those naive ones that are foolishly trusting enough to listen to you.

Well. I hope I don’t lose my brain as early as you have. I seem to recall you having a brain when I was younger, somewhere along the way it disintegrated and completely turned you into a even bigger moron than you already are.

Don’t come back and tell me what to do. I like my life. I love my job. I know you f***ing hate it, but that’s fair, I hate your current whatever-it-is-you-are-doing now too. But you dont see me asking you to quit and find some other thing to do, right? So stop asking me how long I want to hold on to this employment of mine, however pathetic you might think it is compared to your oh-paying-so-well job. And stop asking me if I plan to stay in this field, this area forever because personally I don’t know either.

But I definitely won’t go do something YOU think is a “real” job. (Read: A desk job with air conditioning and lots of paperwork leading to a final position where you have numerous underlings under your disposal to do said paperwork for you.)

Because unlike you, I HATE doing that. You choice of “real employment” is BORING and SUFFOCATING.

I like to learn. To do things. To use a brain.

Which you, unfortunately, do not have any in your possession as we speak.

No comments: