Sunday, November 28, 2010

Time

Again, yet another week-late post. This time, its not that I have nothing to write about, nor is it that I have no time to write. I have the time. But I spend it on things too trivial and unimportant. I need to learn how to properly manage my time. Haih.

Time and tide waits for no man. How true.

I have many things I want to write about. Mainly what I thought of when I was reading some book, watching some show, playing some game, or doing some stuff. I get my best inspirations when I am busy and while I can jot down the main gist of it, all too frequently it takes me too long to sit down and give it a proper body. Then when I finally sit down to write, the inspiration is nowhere to be found.

I like reading/watching stories that are thought provoking.

However, too often with those thoughts come different conflicting emotions.

That part, I don’t like.

But emotions are a very defining part of human beings, I guess.

No comments: