Sunday, June 13, 2010

...

i KNOW lar you guys are worried and think that I came back too early but CAN you stop making it sound like my month here is a total waste of time and its like i DID NOTHING at all here but shake legs? You think I very happy ar my samples all unavailable because they are too smart to get caught in fishermen's nets? You think I tak sakit hati ar when supposedly if everything went to plan i was supposed to be half finished but now not even ONE treatment has begun? I have only THIS much patience and tolerance has NEVER been my strong suit. There's a freaking limit to listening to "So how is your project? Haven't start ah? Then what for you go back so early? So what have you done in the month you went back?" especially when it's in that freaking annoying tone. You make it sound like my entire month staying here was totally useless and worthless. I'm getting bloody hell tired, kay? Don't blame me when i dread picking up the phone when i see it's a call from that side when i used to look forward to it.

No comments: