Thursday, January 07, 2010

Do us ALL a favour and just... haih.

Sometimes I wish some people would just drop dead and die. **** you all la. Just because you announce your feelings to every bloody tom dick and harry to know doesn’t mean that everybody else HAS to follow you bloody example okay?! And it doesn’t mean that these people who hide their feelings from the world, from YOU, do not feel any less than what you feel, okay?!

So for gods’ sake stop yer bloody bitching. You won’t know it but when I saw you I felt like throwing a jab at your face if it would just make you shut the bloody hell up. But it won’t and it would be a waste of my energy to dirty my fist on you so I didn’t.

On different note, some people can be so goddamn dense. If someone hints something to you so obviously that the entire world around you understands what the hint is about but apparently you don’t, its either you’ve got an empty space where your brain is supposed to be or you think the rest of us are idiots who doesn’t realize you are pretending not to understand.

When someone hints 10% of the situation to you, the LEAST anyone could do is to understand 40%. But YOU walk around understanding 0-1%. Dammnit. Damn you.

Aih. I’m just ranting. Ignore me.

In the middle of emo-ing, haha.

The happy happy posts will come later, I promise. And soon, I hope. =)

No comments: