Thursday, October 29, 2009

In the exam hall...

...a phone rang.


i thought it was someone behind me, for THREE reasons:

1) my phone was already on silent.
2) my phone doesn't have chinese songs so even if i forgot my current ringtone impossible the phone is mine.
3) the sound was soft. at first.

=_=ll

the ringtone rang louder.

i thought "which idiot punya phone was that"

unknown to me people behind me were snickering. i was very diligently looking at my exam questions. (the exam starts in 5 minutes)

then the ringtone rang louder and louder and louder.

...

...

...

i realised the sound was coming from my jacket's pocket.

crap.

*flashback to this morning*

RM=roommate
HM=housemate

RM: wei today want to see lecturer you got bring your phone or not?
HM: bring your phone i dowan to bring my phone to exam.
RM: take your phone i dont have the lecturer's number. i also dowan to take i no pocket to put. i want to be able to call the lecturer to make sure he's there. later we go and he's not there wasting my precious time.
HM: my phone no credit.
RM: *sighing, checks phone* give me the number. i dun have.
HM: *recites number from memory*

RM: *passes phone to me* nah you take since you have pockets. later after exam pass back to me.
me: set silent mode already?
RM: yeah.
me: sure?
RM: SURE.

5 minutes before exam starts...

*flashback ends*

i thought i TOLD her to set it on SILENT??!! how come the alarm still can ring??!!!!!!

her phones make was a sony ericsson model. one of the brands i'm worst with due to the totally different key functions with nokia.

normally people can effectively shut off the phone in seconds.

i fidgeted with the stupid gadget for a full minute before managing to switch it off. WHILE the alarm was ringing.

double =_=ll

some random examiner that has been standing behind since god knows when: ei. tutup handphone.

=_=llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

THIS is what i get for helping people out???????!!!!!!

should i blame myself for not further asking whether the phone will make other noises?

or RM for not remembering an alarm was set?

or HM for not bringing her OWN phone??!!

ei go die la wei.

so memalukan. for EVERY exam i had brought my phone with me and this had never happened!

crap la.






6 comments:

MiKi Gan said...

Totally not your fault OK.
Jz take it as one of your "SWEET MEMORIES IN THE EXAM HALL"
Don't play games anymore Dear Shark, study your notes and write your reports..=)

stupid monk said...

hahahahahahahahhahah... funny la wei..

iling said...

ok la, tat my fault...
but if my fault can make all happy~
i think i should do it again~
sure Davis kill me after this!

Salty Fish said...

haha
..at that time o still thinking whose handphone ringing...told to off but still din follow the rule...banyak degil punya budak....

Vicki said...

haha. funny la you. it's ok ling wei. it's an experience we will never forget. a good one, that is. breathe. ^^

Davis said...

ys: yalah uncle. doing la now.
wk, iling, ws: funny right? next time you all do. let me laugh for a change. ceh.
vk: breathing. breathing.